Book character dress up

Red and White aka Read and Write
Celebrating: Where’s Wally’s 30th Anniversary and Dr Seuss’s 60th Anniversary

As part of Literacy Week there is a dress up day to come as your favourite book character.

Add a photo of you from the dress up day
Add a photo of the front cover of the book your character is from
Image result for alice in wonderland
Who’s your favourite book character and why?

My favourite book character is Alice from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. I like Alice because she is brave and wouldn’t give up when she drunk the “drink me” potion, and turned big then small. I also like the other characters in the book like: The White Rabbit, the Mad-Hatter and the Cheshire cat. I like Alice’s blue dress with the white apron. Her hair is blond with a black bow. She has white knee length socks with black shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment