- How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
I used a growth mindset at high jump when the bar was a bit high, but I managed to get over it the first time, but didn’t get over it the second time.
- Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
Yes and no, because I wanted to get first or second in sprints and long jump. I got 2nd in sprints and I didn’t place in Long jump.
- In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
I represented my house well by doing the house relay.
- What did I do well and how do I know?
I did well in sprints because I made it into the finals and got second.
- What was challenging and how do I know?
High jump was challenging because the bar was high and I felt like I couldn’t get over it.
- What am I most proud of and why?
That I made it into the SW Zones again because it is a great experience. I will be representing Oaklands School at Zones in the short sprints.