Music Bullying

WALT: To compose and create a rap (with beat if possible) about bullying.

In music we were learning to write a rap about bullying.

The process was:
1. We learnt what Hip hop is made out of.
2. We learnt about Rhyming.
3. We learnt about Raps.
4. We learnt about the elements of a rap.
5. We learnt about writing rap.



How did you go about achieving this?
I worked with Holly and Sofia and found some rhyming words and turned them into a verse.
What resources were used to help you?
I used my experience of being bullied to get information, and I also used a sheet of rhyming words.
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people?
I collaborated with my group (Holly and Sofia)
How did you find the process?
It was fun because we got to learn what Hip hop was made out of.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap?
That I got to create a rap with my friends.
What  might be your next step?
To write a rap by myself next time.

Here is our rap as well:

I wake up every morning, not wanting to go to school.
All the kids tease me and think I'm a fool.
Even when things are going wrong.
I have to stand up and be strong.
People call me lots of names.
Even though we are the same.
Hey Mr Bully! hear my plea.
For once in my life just set me free!
Nobody ever lends a hand.
If only someone would take a stand.
I always cry, if only someone would hear.
Everyday I shed a tear.
Everyday you make me pay.
I just want it to go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment