Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Learner Qualities: Empathise and Communicate

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 7.15.37 PM.png

Empathise:
Share at least 3 examples of how you have shown empathy recently. Add a photo if you can.
1. When someone got hurt, I took them to the sick bay.
2. When someone was upset, I tried to cheer them up.
3. When someone lost something, I tried to help them find it.



Communicate:  
Share at least 3 examples of how you have communicated in different ways this term. Add photos if you can.
1. I talked with my group in writing about where I am up to in my myth.
2. I communicated with my friend when we were doing a sheet in Integrated Learning.

3. I had to communicate with some people when we were playing predator, because there were a lot of people and some people didn’t agree with some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment