Reading Evidence

This term in Mrs Patten's Reading class, we have been learning to use Reference books/tools on Google Classroom. We get assigned tasks every week.

Lately we have been doing some things about the environment. I learnt a lot of things, here are some things:

We got given the following question to research -

The big question: WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH PLASTIC?

We used these possible resources:
Plastic Fantastic SJ 2007:3:3
Accidental Plastics Connected SJ Level 4 2013


Here is the information that I found using the different resources available. I used websites and books to find my information. 
  • Take off the bottle caps when you're throwing out your bottles
  • Most plastics get buried into a landfill 
  • Plastic takes about 450 years to break down
  • Plastic takes about 1000 years to decompose in the landfills
I enjoy being in Mrs Patten's Reading class!

No comments:

Post a Comment